Sun-Power is a recruitment agency for flexible and permanent staff from the Netherlands and the rest of Europe. We have an extensive knowledge and experience within the agricultural and technical sector. We create the right work experience by using open dialogue with both our employees and our clients. This all is based on honesty and respect. At Sun-Power every working hand is a unique one. Working with us means a lot of independence, variety and especially fun in your work. The office has an open and informal atmosphere. The small team give you the opportunity to carry out a very complete range of tasks. The flat organisational structure ensures that you have a lot of freedom to think along with the organisation, to show your own initiative and to devise actions.
The Intermediary is the heart of our organisation. Your main task is to find, speak, screen, motivate and place European flex workers in the agricultural and technical sector. Your day can be very different. One moment you will have an intake interview with a potential flex worker and the next you will have contact with a recruitment partner to discuss our conditions. In between these activities, you write a vacancy and use social media to look for potential flex workers.
- Build and implement original and innovative recruitment campaigns;
- Screening CVs/ registration forms, conducting initial interviews and selecting the right flex workers;
- Maintain contact with active flex workers, flex workers in our database, recruitment partners in Europe and colleagues, such as the accountmanager who knows everything about the inquiry;
- Administrative processing of the documents required in the flex worker file;
- Informing, advising and coaching flex workers about work, housing, transport, collective agreements, laws and regulations;
- Contact for questions and problems of flex workers;
- Translating texts for internal and external stakeholders.
What we ask
- Work and think at HBO level;
- Interpersonal and communication skills in speech and words (Dutch, Romanian and English);
- Experience in a similar position and/ or experience in the field of international recruitment is an advantage;
- You have the following competencies: entrepreneurship, cooperation, integrity, persuasion, customer-focused, result-oriented, planning and organisation.
We offer you a competitive salary. Work in an international and dynamic organisation with a nice working atmosphere.
Are you the right person for the function of Intermediary? Send your CV to email@example.com. If you would like more information about this function, please contact Arjan Schiebroek by calling +31 (0) 6 22 55 53 60.