Determined CNC Toolgrinder
Our client is an open and respected company. It is an organization with a family atmosphere, in which passion for customers and personal involvement has a high value. All of their shared values are clearly visible within the company.
They provide powerful machining solutions to leading companies around the world (Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Energy, Medical industry and many others). They are specialized in the production of hard-metal cutting tools such as mills and drills for the machining industry.
The CNC Toolgrinder produces the desired cutting tools using drawings and working instructions. This is done by computer-controlled grinding machines with minimum adjustment and processing times. The work activities include:
- Work out of a technical drawing and working instructions;
- Prepare the program/ set the machine;
- Work with small tolerances;
- Measuring tools;
- Registration of data;
- Signaling of deviations and taking appropriate measures;
- Doing improvement proposals.
As a CNC Toolgrinder, you have the following job requirements:
- Education on higher technical level (Mechanical Engineering);
- Provable experience as a toolgrinder (working with carbon, diamond and ceramics);
- English at native level and are willing to learn Dutch;
- Machine handling: more than 2 machines;
- Competences: determined, flexible, eager to learn and able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Willing to settle in the Netherlands (with family).
We offer you a technical challenge with a lot of independence and the ability to develop yourself. You will receive a year contract and in case of mutual suitability you will receive a permanent contract with our client. The salary is determined on the basis of your experience and the applicable collective labor agreement with a maximum of € 14,22 per hour (gross), plus a 20% allowance for working in shifts (2 shifts).
Please send your CV and motivation to the following e-mail: email@example.com. For more information about this job please contact Rodica Bot-Danilov by calling +31(0)77-205 8006.