Assembly Mechanic Agricultural Machinery
Our client is a worldwide leader in supplying advanced products and services for the agricultural industry. The modern production facility in the area of North Limburg is responsible for the development and manufacture of agricultural machines. Here safety and quality are of a big importance.
As an Assembly Mechanic Agricultural Machinery you are responsible for:
- Preparing and assembling various components or installations from order and / or drawing and assembling these on the machines;
- Testing the machines;
- Performing quality control;
- Searching for and resolving any malfunctions;
- Loading machine software on the machines;
- Collaborate with direct and indirect colleagues to improve the standard work process;
- Proactive thinking and signaling of possible deviations and suggestions for improvements.
As an Assembly Mechanic Agricultural Machinery you have the following function requirements:
- A completed technical education at a middle level (level obtained through education or experience);
- You have high priority on safety and quality;
- You are versatile on multiple workstations in the field of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatics and assembly;
- You are proactive, flexible and are a true team player;
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have basic computer skills.
We offer you a technical challenge with a lot of responsibility in a dynamic and international work environment in a fun team. In addition, there are sufficient development and career opportunities. You receive a competitive salary with excellent secondary employment conditions in accordance with the cao for the Metalektro.
Are you the right person for the function of Assembly Mechanic Agricultural Machinery? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information about this function, please contact Rodica Bot-Danilov by calling +31(0)77-205 8006.