Our client is a world leader in supplying advanced products and services for the agricultural industry. The modern production facility in the area of North of Limburg is responsible for the development and manufacture of agricultural machines. Safety and quality are very important.
Do you want to be responsible for mold bonding and welding (MIG/MAG & Pulse) of machine parts? Then you can use all your skills and quality in this position. According to quality specifications and technical drawings you must comply with safety regulations and procedures. Associated tasks are:
- Checking the welded materials and cleaning of the welded materials;
- Making the products flat and burr-free;
- Ensuring proper functioning of the welding machine.
As a MIG/MAG welder you have:
- A completed technical education;
- At least 2 years of welding experience in a production environment;
- A minimum of MIG/MAG welding level 2;
- The ability to work with standardized processes;
- The following competences: flexible, independent, but also a true team player;
- A tight schedule and you have a flexible mentality;
- The language skills: German and/or English.
We offer you a technical challenge with a lot of responsibility in a dynamic and international work environment. In addition, there are sufficient development and career opportunities. You receive a competitive salary with excellent secondary employment conditions.
Are you the right person for the function of MIG/MAG welder? Send your CV to email@example.com. If you would like more information about this function, please contact Rodica Bot-Danilov by calling +31(0)77-205 8006.